Power System Services
Transform Your Business
There are several major challenges facing Power Systems Engineering including- a lack of engineers and technical staff, new & evolving technology, changes in the industry due to economics, NERC standards & regulations and focus on information access. BRIDGE has built a robust practice that helps our clients manage all of these challenges as we partner with them to assess, recommend and implement systems that work.
We have the single goal of creating success for your organization through the following available services:
• Assessment of systems, processes and analysis of technologies
• RFI/RFP assistance in vendor selection
• Program or Project management
• Development of tools and applications specifically for Operations environments
• High skill level consultancy in the area of Power System Engineering
• Staff Augmentation for project or legacy system support
• Electrical Engineering services including planning operations, project resources and design
• Vendor expertise in all grid and distribution management systems, substation automation systems and Smart Grid integration
Power Systems Expertise
Our Power Systems Experts have many years of technical experience and expertise with multiple products and technologies including:
• EMS Engineers experienced in EMS/SCADA applications
• Network Modeling engineers with expertise in development, network model analysis and evaluation and model tuning
• Power Engineers experienced in State Estimation, Load Flow, Contingency Analysis, Dispatch Training Simulators, etc.
• OSIsoft expertise in integration, development and deployment of PI systems and applications.
• NERC Standards expertise
• Engineering and technical staff with Data Communication experience in RTU protocols
• Electrical Engineering staffing in Transmission Planning, Operations and Design