BRIDGE Energy Group, the leading utility consulting and systems integration solutions provider is seeking several ADMS/SCADA Systems Analyst’s as part of an ADMS implementation. The ADMS/SCADA Systems Analyst’s will build and update ADMS/SCADA configurations to be used across all operating companies.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Configures ADMS/SCADA communication front end processors to support communicating to 10,000+ remote field devices
- Builds / updates configuration databases for ADMS/SCADA application communications equipment including front end processor (FEP) configuration as well as DNP3 and ICCP (Inter Control Center Communications Protocol) configurations
- Builds templates (HMI screens) for managing field devices
- Coordinates work efforts with other teams including EMS (Energy Management System)/SCADA integrations team, Field Area Network (FAN) team, and corporate network communications Build / update and test ADMS SCADA integrations, such as EMS data imports into the environment
- Assists with development of technical design for critical components and newly approved technologies.
- Performs SCADA system configurations (e.g., RTU, supervisory control, area of responsibility, alarming, tagging, and historical configuration tables)
- Creates, develops, and maintains tools and reports that are used for real-time database configuration management
Skills, Experience & Education Requirements
- Minimum two years of experience building and maintaining SCADA databases.
- Minimum two years of experience building and maintaining device templates.
- Experience working in the utility industry.
- Demonstrated ability to build and configure templates based on established specifications.
How to Apply
Please submit the form below or send resumes to email@example.com.