BRIDGE Energy Group (BRIDGE), the leading utility consulting and systems integration solutions provider is seeking an Associate Consultant to support cutting-edge projects within the utility vertical.
The Associate Consultant will provide project coordination and facilitation of tasks on assigned client project(s). Responsibilities include, but will not be limited to: management of project artifacts related to scope, timeline, tasks and budget on assigned client project(s); assist Project Manager and or Subject Matter Lead with project status meeting coordination; maintain and upload project documents in SharePoint and assist with Client Workshop facilitation and development of project deliverables. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience and at least 2+ years of experience working in a client facing consulting environment.
Our consultants work in a fast-paced environment that exposes them to multiple project experiences. The Associate Consultant will gain exposure to a diverse set of projects and roles. This individual will be an integral member of our delivery team, collaborating with diverse and talented team members to help solve meaningful business problems, improve performance, and generate value for our utility clients. As an Associate Consultant for BRIDGE, this person will have opportunities to support the implementation of technology solutions to our clients’ most complex programs, enabling business users to comprehend complex processes, or even developing a technology strategy to support executive-level business objectives. While the specific job deliverables will vary according to clients’ needs, BRIDGE Consultants have the broad skills needed to tackle a wide variety of business initiatives.
A career in consulting is dynamic and evolving., BRIDGE is looking for people who will perform in certain areas, grow those related skills and deliver exceptional results to our clients.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Coordinate project meetings, including developing agendas, taking notes, and sending out notes and action items
- Support meeting preparation by preparing agendas, developing materials, and managing logistics for client meetings
- Support development of deliverables
- Coordinate and consolidate status updates from a cross-functional team
- Follow up on action items and issues, and facilitate driving them to closure
- Identify and follow up on past due or at-risk tasks
- Manage deliverable tracking and document management using SharePoint
- Perform analysis and research, as assigned
- Build trusted relationships with clients
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the BRIDGE Engagement Management Methodology by suggesting enhancements to the templates and toools
Skills, Experience & Education Requirements
- 2+ years of client-facing experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Individuals with a background in the following related studies or work-related experience preferred:
- Technology and Science: Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics)
- Business: Accounting, Informatics/Business/Marketing Analytics, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Operations, Statistics, Information Management, Data Analytics
- Engineering: Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Management, Industrial Engineering, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering
- Exceptional skills in MS Project, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strengths in organization and planning
- Effective communication and follow-through
- Ability to work independently and as a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment, effectively prioritize time and tasks
- Ability to deal with different personalities, cooperate with other team members, and work under pressure
- Ability to be objective, accurate, patient, with a meticulous attention to detail and goal-orientated and quality output
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and influence individuals at all levels of an organization, as well as external clients
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and change
- High level of professionalism and demonstrated leadership abilities
- Ability to travel 50%
- Understanding of utility/energy terminology
- Prior consulting experience serving a utility is highly desired
How to Apply
Please submit the form below or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.