As a Client Partner with BRIDGE Energy Group, Inc. (“BRIDGE”) you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the sales cycle. This includes prospecting to identify key decision-makers in the Utility Industry, building strong relationships, seeking out pain or challenges, and mapping BRIDGE solutions and services to the client pains. Your goal is to achieve your assigned sales quota by penetrating and developing accounts, qualifying prospects, driving proposals, negotiating contracts, and closing new business. You will work closely with a cross functional team to assess customer requirements. You must also possess the ability to embrace and uphold BRIDGE’s core values.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Generate and qualify opportunities for new business in new accounts. Interface with client executives, directors and managers to understand opportunities and communicate information internally.
- Develop account strategy and execute plans against strategy.
- Develop strategic business relationships with client key decision makers, influencers and champions.
- Lead the entire sales cycle and coordinate with our internal Subject Matter and Delivery Experts from start to finish for selling all BRIDGE offerings.
- Identify all mission critical projects within accounts incorporate into the overall account strategy and effectively communicate to the BRIDGE teams.
- Provide support to BRIDGE senior management with commercial arrangements.
- Maintain current and accurate sales documentation in BRIDGE’s sales system.
Skills, Experience & Education Requirements
- Must have 7+ years demonstrated experience of selling consulting services to the utility industry.
- Demonstrated experience in achieving annual sales quotas of at least $3 million.
- Strong business development, technical presentation skills, and the ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through presentations and proposals.
- Good networking skills to create and maintain formal and informal communication networks.
- Outstanding organizational skills, cold call prospecting, and follow-up skills.
- Must be self-motivated, problem solver, and works with little direction.
- Excellent listening skills ensuring a complete understanding of the client’s needs.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and prospective client executives.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Exceptional communication, oral, and written communications
Key Behavioral Characteristics:
- Intellectual curiosity- Demonstrate a desire to invest time and energy into learning more about the utility industry, sales process, specific customers and solutions.
- Results oriented- Ability and passion to identify and drive opportunities to achieve sales targets
- Assertiveness- Ability to move a sales situation forward without offending or frustrating the customer.
- Self-awareness- The ability to identify your own emotions, understand how they work, and then use them to help you build stronger customer relationships.
Domain Expertise Requirements
- Experience selling consulting services or services related to a product within the Energy and Utility industry (Electric OR Gas)
Expertise in selling one or more of the following consulting service lines within utility companies:
- Operational Technology
- NERC CIP/Cybersecurity
- Asset Management
- Transformation / Regulatory Processes
How to Apply
Please submit the form below or send resumes to email@example.com.