BRIDGE Energy Group, the leading utility consulting and systems integration solutions provider is seeking an Integration Architect to support cutting edge ADMS Projects. The Integration Architect provides hands-on technical leadership for software implementation and integration. This role is responsible for developing high-level system and integration design, developing/coordinating detailed design, and leading development and implementation efforts for ADMS projects.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Develops architecture models such as integration models, infrastructure models, security models, etc. with inputs from technical domain leads
- Provides leadership to in-house and vendor technical resources, working with PM on suggested work assignments and leading team from design to solution. Assists with hardware requisition as well as setup and management of test, development and production environments
- Work with software vendors as needed to coordinate software deliveries, drive / conduct root cause analysis on bugs, provide / clarify detailed information on defects, etc.
- Coordinates software installation and configuration
- Works with Test Lead to coordinate environments and coordinate technical resources to support testing activities
- Prior experience in working within an enterprise architecture framework is preferred
Skills, Experience & Education Requirements
- Minimum 10 years of experience creating high level design and solution architectures
- Proven experience in functional and technical architecture, design and development, testing, and system integration
- Utility related experience, in particular Electric Distribution and SCADA preferred
- Prior experience with converged infrastructure such as Cisco FlexPod and VMware or similar platform virtualization preferred
- Prior experience leading integrations of multiple systems within an enterprise. Serves as liaison to other teams involved in project, coordinating integration work
How to Apply
Please submit the form below or send resumes to email@example.com.