BRIDGE Energy Group, the leading utility consulting and systems integration solutions provider is seeking a Financial Analyst with deep project financial skills to support a cutting long-term program within the utility vertical.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Support budget management and monthly financial reconciliation, recording actual against plan and re-forecasting payments
- Support program communications – weekly and monthly updates
- Develop, track and control monthly budget reporting, noting any deviations from plan
- Develop financial reporting to support capital planning and regulatory reporting
- Provide project support to Client Project leads, Project and Program Managers through managing and tracking of project milestones, status, requirements, reports etc.
- Summarize work streams into program financial report
- Support annual funding request (Capital and O&M)
- Coordinate regular work stream financial forecast/variance/process/review
- Conduct variance and trend analysis
- Weekly and monthly reporting of project hours and cost against budget
- Provide supporting data and information for client project reporting
- Provide coordination and process/quality review of work stream submissions for financial forecast updates and variance explanations
- Synthesize work stream submissions into program-level financial report
- Coordinate financial requests and balance program/work stream financials within authorized budgets.
Skills, Experience & Education Requirements
- 3+ years with deep financial management and budgetary responsibilities ideally supporting utility projects
- An understanding of utility regulatory reporting
- PMO experience within the electric utility industry
- Ability to understand and present to senior management
- Strong communications skills and follow through skills
- Exceptional skills in MS Project, Power Point, Excel and Visio
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment, lead projects and effectively prioritize time and tasks
- Team player with the proven ability to build strong relationships and influence individuals at all levels of an organization, as well as external clients
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- High level of professionalism and demonstrated leadership abilities
How to Apply
Please submit the form below or send resumes to email@example.com.