BRIDGE Energy Group, Inc. (“BRIDGE”) has an opening for a Director of Analytics in the BRIDGE Analytics organization. In this high-impact, high-visibility role reporting to the VP of Analytics, you will have a unique opportunity to support the Line of Business, Sales, Delivery and Marketing organizations to define, engineer and bring to market client analytic solutions.
BRIDGE is a leader in developing technology strategy and driving electrical grid and gas business performance improvement leveraging real-time operations, work and asset management, systems integration, and security systems and infrastructure. The BRIDGE Analytics Business is at the forefront of our client lifecycle, supporting the definition, selling and delivering of utility business and technology transformation initiatives. Success in this role requires a well-rounded background in utility consulting technology architecture definition, and systems integration and operations technology delivery. Our ideal candidate will understand how operational data can be transformed into actionable information, supported by robust visualization.
In addition to developing and presenting client solutions through the proposal process, you will also be called upon to fill a business analytics lead role to support client-centered analytic strategic initiatives. This role will leverage your deep experience in analytics strategy, business case development, and implementation planning and execution. This may include leading the definition of client enterprise analytics initiatives, enterprise analytic implementation strategy, integration architecture and design, governance and systems integration and implementation planning.
As the BRIDGE Director of Analytics, you will actively support the ongoing development of intellectual property, working to identify business-level services and reusable interface-level components that BRIDGE can develop, package and bring to market. These software tools and components will be designed, developed and implemented as market accelerators, continuously expanding BRIDGE’s value to our customers.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Actively support the company strategic direction, definition of solutions, services and products, and go-to-market strategies
- Support sales engineering as a subject matter expert in utility analytics
- Lead client solution proposal development and delivery quality management
- Collaborate with technology product partners and our line of business organizations to define utility technology solutions, software accelerators, and software products
- Collaborate with Marketing in the definition of go-to-market strategies for BRIDGE solutions
- Support and further develop the BRIDGE brand and provide ‘thought leadership’ in analytic solutions by presenting at industry conferences, developing white papers, and attending standards development committees and workgroups
- Create positive client references through excellence in delivery, managing client expectations, achieving client satisfaction, and developing trusted client relationships
- Support solutions delivery across the project life cycle including business and technology assessments, strategy and roadmap development, and business case definition
- Provide training and mentorship to junior resources on analytic solutions and delivery capabilities
Skills, Experience & Education Requirements
- 10+ years in utility consulting with 8+ years in utility business and technology consulting
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of multiple domains of enterprise analytics; e.g. business, applications, data, integration, or infrastructure
- Experience in leading project delivery and execution on client engagements
- Experience leading utilities through transformation of business process, organizational definition/change and technology innovation to achieve utility strategic objectives
- Experience defining, measuring and reporting on key utility operations and technology performance indicators (KPIs)
- Experience defining analytic strategy and roadmaps
- Experience leading clients in system and vendor evaluation and selection
- Experience with enterprise analytics frameworks, standards, and governance
- Experience in data management principles including data governance processes and methodologies
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Experience with utility electric and gas organizational models and business processes
- Self-starter; able to work with minimal supervision
- Calm and collected under pressure
- Effective decision maker
- Fosters information/knowledge sharing and collaboration
- Builds trusted client and peer relationships
- Attention to detail; focused on quality/accuracy of data
- Resourceful; able to work around unexpected issues/challenges
How to Apply
Please submit the form below or send resumes to email@example.com.