BRIDGE Energy Group, the leading utility consulting and systems integration solutions provider is seeking an IT/OT Business Analyst (BA) as part of an ADMS implementation.
The Senior BA works closely with a variety of business stakeholders from multiple teams within energy distribution (e.g. control centers, grid management, design and construction, etc.) to identify, analyze and document business requirements and related work products throughout the project life cycle. The BA requires strong communication skills, including the ability to facilitate business and technical requirement meetings and reviews; keep stakeholders focused on a common goal; and the ability to effectively document the business and technical requirements.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Identifies and documents business needs and requirements with diverse groups of stakeholders and prepares well-written documentation that provides trace-ability to design and test documents
- Reviews design documentation and test cases to ensure alignment and coverage of all requirements
- Collects, manages and quantifies requirement change requests
- Supports test team work. Contributes to test plans. May perform test case execution
- Coordinates with business teams as part of the defect management process
Skills, Experience & Education Requirements
- Minimum five (5) years of business analyst experience
- Proven experience collecting and managing business needs and requirements throughout a project lifecycle (initiation, planning, design, development, testing and implementation)
- Proven experience on a project with many impacted users, (i.e., at least 200 users)
- Direct experience as a BA at a utility, on software implementation and integration projects or with an electric utility related projects is preferred.
How to Apply
Please submit the form below or send resumes to email@example.com.