This position is responsible for systems integration analysis and design of technical solutions for proposed and existing information technology (IT) projects. Ensures that IT solutions meet current and proposed architecture standards. Develops conceptual, preliminary and detailed cross-functional design solutions and determines the application and technology requirements. Develops the test methodology for the solution and actively participates in test plan development. Determines the non-functional requirements of the solution, including availability and scalability. Assists with all phases of an IT project including design, build, test and implementation.
Technical Knowledge/Skills: Requires extensive knowledge of systems development methodologies and systems integration methodologies. Requires extensive knowledge of business application technical design and implementation. Requires strong IT technology knowledge. Requires strong interpersonal and communications skills.
ClickSchedule is a scheduling application that will serve as a single and centralized system to schedule, optimize and dispatch the work to field crews. ClickMobile is a mobile application that supports real-time completion of all WAM field work on a mobile device and is an extension of the Click Schedule platform. Multiple legacy systems will be replaced by Click Schedule and Click Mobile, providing a single enterprise application to schedule and optimize the dispatching of work, provide real time updates, and make this information easy to access.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Plans and coordinates all aspects of technical/infrastructure build (install, configure, change management, support testing activities, implement, support and engage from design through initiation and delivery
- Coordinate the build of all project environments
- Create cut-over, back-out, and implementation plans for the combined project
- Create operations timelines
- Support applicable migration efforts for data migration from legacy platforms to new systems
- Validate system configurations and create support matrixes
- Responsible for production cut-over planning and cut-over activities
- Analyze requests and seek additional detail required for prioritization and proper routing
- Coordinates and directs the activities of build team according to the priorities set by the plan
- Applies technical knowledge to drive and/or resolve highly complex technical issues
- Partners with members of project team and other IT teams as appropriate to expedite the activities required by the IT lead role
- Identifies potential escalations and proactively alerts management, leads escalation and resolution process
- Develops, defines and coordinate execution of technical build schedule, activities, budgets and deliverables
- Coordinates and communicates on activities among internal technical groups
- Monitors work of assigned team, providing technical and analytical support and direction.\
- Manages risks, issues/problems, and activity progress to ensure goals are achieved. Assists with problem resolution or risk mitigation as needed
- May manage the integration of vendor/subcontractor tasks, and track and review vendor/subcontractor deliverables, if appropriate for the scope
- Conducts documentation activities to formalize and communicate the delivery acceptance, handover documentation and ongoing activities to accountable teams and complete a post-implementation review to identify areas of improvement
- Performs additional related duties as assigned
Skills, Experience & Education Requirements
- Candidate should have experience with deploying and supporting mobile applications, infrastructure, configuration, security, and operations
- Mobile devices, configuration, deployment, and management
- Infrastructure specific knowledge including;
- Windows Server 2012 Systems
- Windows workstations 7 / 10
- MS Office 365, Outlook, Skype
- MS Intune
- IPAD Build/Configuration and Deployment
- Widows 10 Build and Deployment
- Energy / Electric / Gas utility experience is helpful but not required
- Experience with mobile systems such as ClickSchedule, Click Mobile, GIS, drawing tools is helpful but not required
- Experience with back-end utility field operations systems such Maximo, GIS, Workday, Workforce, etc. is helpful but not required
- Requires knowledge of systems development methodologies and systems integration methodologies
- Requires knowledge of business application technical design and implementation processes
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Information Technology, Engineering, Business or closely related disciplines.
- Expertise is required in build coordination, build tracking (metrics), release management, and reporting leveraging TFS and scripting
- Experience with implementation planning, environment migration, and integration testing is desirable
- Candidate is expected to have strong analytical and problem-solving skills. The candidate will attend and participate in project meetings and design sessions.
- Candidate should be outgoing and enjoy working on a team.
- Individual in this position must demonstrate strong communication skills, including written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 10 years of experience in an IT related environment
- Minimum 5 years of experience in technical infrastructure disciplines
How to Apply
Please submit the form below or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.